When it comes to learning more about caring for and training your Maltese dog, there are a variety of books and articles available that can provide valuable information and insights. Here are a few books and articles that you may find useful:
- “The Maltese” by Juliette Cunliffe: This book is a comprehensive guide to the breed, including information on history, characteristics, health, and training.
- “The Maltese: A Complete Pet Owner’s Manual” by D. Caroline Coile: This book provides a detailed overview of the breed, including information on choosing a Maltese, health care, training, and behaviour.
- “Maltese (Barron’s Complete Pet Owner’s Manuals) ” by Joe Fulda: This book covers everything you need to know to raise a happy and healthy Maltese, including information on training, nutrition, grooming, and behaviour.
- “The Maltese Dog: A Complete Guide” by Roy Allan Anderson: This book covers all aspects of the Maltese breed, from its history and characteristics to training, grooming and behaviour.
- “The Maltese: A Complete Guide” by L. J. Kip Kopatch: This book covers everything you need to know about the Maltese breed, including history, characteristics, health, and training.
- “Maltese: The Complete Guide” by Margaret H. Bonham: This book covers all aspects of the breed, including breed history, characteristics, health, and training.
There are also many articles and websites that provide information on the Maltese breed and how to care for them. It’s important to look for resources that are written by reputable breeders, veterinarians or trainers.